This is almost as bad as fake bangs for your infant:
1) Dress (taking "hospital gowns" way too literally)
2) Headband (accessories create memories!)
3) Sheer gloss & mirror (vanity is always applicable)
4) Lemon-scented wipes (to whisk away the first hint of placenta)
5) Massage oil (apparently this may be useful)
1) Pushing Push-Up Bra - As if your hormones haven't made them big enough, now there's a bra that give s new meaning to "Push!" let the world know that your newly enhanced titties are not just for feeding your young - they're ornamental, too!
2) C-Section Stilettos - Balance and comfort are secondary to a firm ass when you're hustling to the delivery room. Just because you're pushing a human being out of your vagina doesn't mean that you have to give up your Manolos!
h/t to Miriam at Feministing