Here's some posts I liked this week. Please leave yours in the comments!
- New Moon Girls
- love without a glove
- (old but worth reading) the seam of skin and scales
- With Friends Like These (on Palin)
- Even a Notable Black Woman Can't Get Media Attention (on Cynthia McKinney)
- Sunday Shame: Partying and my Long Lost Youth
- The invisible sinners
- Africa is wild, and you can be too
- A point about cis
- Thoughts on disability and respectful language
- I'm Racist
- The Online Class Divide
- Book Covers: fragmented women?
- Facebook Quizzes That Are Offensive To Women
I am always looking for guest bloggers, so if you have a post you'd like to cross-post, or if you'd like to guest-post, please let me know. Thanks!