Friday, August 28, 2009
Sweet potatoes are nutritious and delicious. I've only recently discovered them, but I'm presently addicted.
2 sweet potatoes
1 cup butter/margerine
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon sugar
1. Wash and place potatoes in large pot of boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
2. Preheat oven to 400.
3. Chop potatoes into thin slices and quarters.
4. Mix the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon sugar.
5. Mix the butter mixture and potatoes in a large bowl until potatoes are coated.
6. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
7. Cook until the edges begin to crisp or blacken (about 30-45 minutes).