Image: Two black and white kittens sit in the crook of a person wearing a dark blue shirt and a light blue skirt. One kitten paws and looks at the person's torso, while the other meows at the camera. There are more kitten pictures described in less detail here, just saying.
Hey there readers! Thanks for reading. Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately. I took some time off this weekend to relax and get some quality family time in.
If you just can't get enough of my writing, here are some other places to find me:
- The End of Lost, and why the sixth season missed the sci-fi mark
- In defense of kittens.
- Quit whining, Netflix.
Arizona's racist immigration law:
- Womanist Musings: Yes, Arizona Law is about Hunting Brown People
- Tami at Change.org: What a 13-Year-Old Can Teach AZ Lawmakers About History
- flip flopping joy: the business of “catching the bad guys”
- Bitch: The Lady Is A Tramp: Aiyana Stanley-Jones at the Altar of the Media
- Racialicious: Aiyana Stanley-Jones, South Philadelphia High, and Solving the News Problem
- TransGriot: 'Worst President Ever' On GLBT Rights? I Don't Think So
- Shakesville: House and Senate Armed Services Committee Vote to Repeal DADT
- Red Vinyl Shoes: Is She Or Isn't She? The Requested Outing of Elena Kagen
- Racialicious: Questions Remain Around Elena Kagen and Race
BP Oil Spill:
- Angry Black Bitch: Oh, the agony of fubar and the limits of liability…
- femonomics: Environmental Health News: Oil Continues to Flow
- Questioning Transphobia: Malawi: Breaking news – Steven Monjeza and Tiwonge Chimbalanga pardoned
- bird of paradox: Malawi: Tiwonge Chimbalanga is reportedly missing